Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Our 8500 Sq Mt, plant at Gujarat, India is equipped with all the necessary facilities required to guarantee exceptional output conditions and follows the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) & WHO - GMP rules with strict adherence.
All facilities have been updated in order to maintain high standard of quality and safety towards personnel.
As with Labdhi Pharmaceuticals has complied with Quality Systems and is certified under ISO 9001 & ISO 14000 standards which ensure operation and product credibility.
Furthermore, being manned with highly educated personnel who undergo regular training, consistency and guarantee high quality productivity.
The production lines of the sterile forms have been installed in independent self-contained suites with high specifications, where the production process is completed with the use of sophisticated machinery. All production lines are completely automated.
Our Monthly production capacity of the our manufacturing plant has increased significantly during the last few years by continuous investment in new machinery, producing annually 8 million ampoules for injection, 6.5 million tablets and 1.2 million low and high volume vials for injections.
- Packaging areas with automatic and independent packaging lines which minimise cost adequately and safeguard the final product.
- Quality Control Department which is fully equipped with up-to-date laboratories (chemical, microbiological and biological) and surrounding by scientific personnel.
- Central department for the development of new products.
- Storage areas specifically designed for the safe reserve of raw material, packaging material and final products, under the required storage conditions.
- Support installations for the best possible production efficiency (distilled and deionised water, compressed air etc.)
- Independent power generation station.
- The Company’s Accounts Department and the Maintenance Technical Staff facilities.
We have strategic alliances with some of the best manufacturing facilities in India and other parts of the world with global accreditation, for offering our products at various international markets and meeting requirements of various MOH.
We have strengthened and enabled us to become a true-global pharmaceutical company. Our Partner Manufacturing facilities include accreditation with EU GMP, GMP, WHO GMP, CGMP, Korea, Australia GMP & ISO certification in every form including Tablets, Capsules, Injectables, Liquid orals and Dry powder injections etc.
With every products produced at our supply chain partners we maintain stringent quality norms as part of agreement with us and our team control production at input, processing and final products.
Our strategy to partnering with other manufacturing facility has provided us a distinct advantage of focusing on Research & Development and Customer service.