In order to assure the quality of all products, Labdhi Pharmaceuticals has established:
- Independent Quality departments, supervised by scientists having great experience.
- Independent laboratory in suitable premises with modern equipment, reference standards, materials and reagents of high purity, staffed with a team of scientists(Chemists, Pharmacists, Biologists)
LABDHI PHARMACEUTICALS, also conducts quality controls and studies such as:
- Laboratory tests/analysis for each produced batch and incoming material
- Routine in-process controls concerning all production stages
- Validation studies for all products, processes and critical equipment
- Installation/Operational/Performance Qualification for Production Lines and Equipment
- Calibration for instruments/equipment
- Environmental controls (e.g. sterile environments or other sensitive product)
Distribution, Storage, Marketing and Sales Services are subjected to another QA/QC System, for the first time.
We have also implemented various initiatives under Six Sigma program to continuously improve our service level.
A series of controls (including in-process and final) are applied to:
- All materials and means of customer's information and communication (brochures, conferences, meetings, visits)
- All stages of product distribution, storage, transportation.
All the above controls and studies are documented in SOP/instructions and numerous quality records.